Date Seed Coffee - French Vanilla ("Blind Date")
- No preservatives and chemicals added.
- No food coloring.
- No artificial tastes added.
- Natural Vanilla extract.
- No more acid reflux!
- Rich in Antioxidants & Minerals.
- Only 5 Calories per 100 ml of coffee.
- Only 1.07g of Carbohydrates per 100 ml of coffee.
- Less than 0.1g of fat per 100 ml of coffee.
FRENCH VANILLA & DATE SEED COFFEE "BLIND DATE" - THE PERFECT SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR LOVE OF COFFEE.
The sweet and warm scent of our Date Seed Coffee - French Vanilla can be recognized from far away. Favourite on dates this Date Seed Coffee has delicate notes of French Vanilla that will keep you feeling warm and cosy. Years after your first "Blind Date" you will still be talking about this Date Coffee ;-)
No wonder than we like to call it “Blind Date".
Made from 92% Dates stones roasted to perfection to bring a warm, smooth rich goodness to your mouth and body. 5% premium Arabica coffee beans, 3% roasted sugar and natural French Vanilla extract – this Dates Coffee satisfies your every desire for a warm cosy moment to indulge yourself.
Enjoy the splendour.
Every cup of "Coffee Date" is brimming with nutritious health benefits that are naturally released during brewing. Rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, fibres, phenolic and antioxidants.
Date Seed Coffee is naturally caffeine free. Due to the 5% of Supreme Arabica coffee we add - it has less than 0.007% caffeine in total - much less caffeine than what is labelled "decaf" or "Decaffeinated coffee"!
Each pack of 200g coffee substitute prepares at least 20 cups of coffee.
How to prepare:
Coffee alternatives have never been so delicious and easy to prepare. Our coffee substitute actually brews just like coffee. You can boil it, use a regular drip coffee maker, a coffee / tea press or espresso machine.
Our recommended brewing technique:
1) Simply add two heaping tea spoons of date seed coffee powder to your favourite mug.
2) Add 6 ounces of boiling water.
3) Add sugar and milk according to your taste (Date coffee is served best with milk!).
4) Let the date stone settle at the bottom of the cup for a minute and ….. enjoy!
The result is a refined bouquets of incredible and exquisite unique tastes, a perfect combination of strength and smoothness.
You can see all our brewing instructions here.