Date Seed Coffee ("First Date")
- No preservatives and chemicals added.
- No food coloring.
- No artificial tastes added.
- No more Acid Reflux!
- Rich in Antioxidants & Minerals.
- Only 5 Calories per 100 ml of coffee.
- Only 1.07g of Carbohydrates per 100 ml of coffee.
- Less than 0.1g of fat per 100 ml of coffee.
- The Perfect Way For Quitting Coffee and Caffeine Addiction.
Our Original Date Seed Coffee Substitute - "First Date"
Naturally delicious, "First Date" is a great coffee alternative abundant with health benefits. Heavy coffee drinkers can blend it with their coffee to reduce caffeine intake and benefit from all the health benefits date seeds has to offer. Those, who would like to kick the habit of drinking coffee can do it now with "Coffee Date".
The Original Date Seed Coffee is a remarkable substitute for coffee and a delicious energy boost alternative to caffeine. A tasty synergy between authentic roasted dates seeds (92%) bringing a delicate and discreet enhancing effect, 3% roasted sugar that opens & mellows the taste with 5% Arabica coffee beans of superior quality and impeccable behavior.
The result is a refined bouquets of incredible and exquisite unique tastes, a perfect combination of health, strength and smoothness. No wonder our coffee substitute really does taste like coffee!
Every cup of "Coffee Date" is a natural energy booster brimming with nutritious health benefits that are naturally released during brewing. Rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, fibres and antioxidants, a natural scavenger of free radicals!
This is not merely a healthy coffee alternative but a delicious beverage enjoyed for millennia.
Did you know that our coffee alternative is gluten-free and non-acidic. So say good bye to acid re-flux.
This is our "original" first coffee, the one that started it all - no wonder we call it than our very own "First Date".
Date Seed Coffee is naturally caffeine free it is only due to the 5% of Supreme Arabica coffee we add - that in total the coffee contains any caffeine - less than 0.007% caffeine in total - much less caffeine than what is labelled "decaf" or "Decaffeinated coffee"!
Each pack of 200g coffee substitute prepares at least 20 cups of coffee.
How to prepare:
Coffee alternatives have never been so delicious and easy to prepare. Our coffee substitute acctually brews just like coffee. You can boil it, use a regular drip coffee maker, a coffee / tea press or espresso machine.
Our recommended brewing technique:
1) Simply add two heaping tea spoons of date seed coffee powder to your favourite mug.
2) Add 6 ounces of boiling water.
3) Add sugar and milk according to your taste (Date coffee is served best with milk!).
4) Let the date stone settle at the bottom of the cup for a minute and ….. enjoy!
You can see all our brewing instructions here.