Hazelnut & Date Seed Coffee ("Dazelnut")
- No preservatives and chemicals added.
- No food coloring.
- No artificial tastes added.
- Natural Hazelnut extract.
- No more acid reflux!
- Rich in Antioxidants & Minerals.
- Only 5 Calories per 100 ml of coffee.
- Only 1.07g of Carbohydrates per 100 ml of coffee.
- Less than 0.1g of fat per 100 ml of coffee.
Hazelnuts & Date Coffee ("Dazelnut") - The Perfect Substitute for Coffee.
Get your day going with a hot cup of our delicious Date & Hazelnut coffee substitute while appreciating the steaming aromas, smoothness and flavorful hazelnut. The perfect companion for your whole day really, but be careful your friends from work might get hooked too.
Made from 92% Date stones roasted to perfection to bring a warm, smooth rich goodness to your mouth and body. 5% premium Arabica coffee beans, 3% roasted sugar and natural Hazelnuts extract – this Date Coffee satisfies your every desire for a warm cosy moment to indulge yourself.
No wonder than we like to call it “Dazelnut”
Enjoy the splendor.
Every cup of "Coffee Date" is a natural energy booster brimming with nutritious health benefits that are naturally released during brewing. Rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, fibres, phenolic and antioxidants, a natural scavenger of free radicals!
Did you know that our coffee alternative is gluten-free and non-acidic.
So say good bye to acid re-flux.
Date Seed Coffee is naturally caffeine free it is only due to the 5% of Supreme Arabica coffee we add - that in total the coffee contains any caffeine - less than 0.007% caffeine in total - much less caffeine than what is labelled "decaf" or "Decaffeinated coffee"!
Each pack of 200g coffee substitute prepares at least 20 cups of coffee.
How to prepare:
Coffee alternatives have never been so delicious and easy to prepare. Our coffee substitute actually brews just like coffee. You can boil it, use a regular drip coffee maker, a coffee / tea press or espresso machine.
Our recommended brewing technique:
1) Simply add two heaping tea spoons of date seed coffee powder to your favourite mug.
2) Add 6 ounces of boiling water.
3) Add sugar and milk according to your taste (Date coffee is served best with milk!).
4) Let the date stone settle at the bottom of the cup for a minute and ….. enjoy!
You can see all our brewing instructions here.